CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Buffalo Announces Two 8x Blu-Ray Devices   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 749 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Buffalo Announces Two 8x Blu-Ray Devices Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Buffalo Announces Two 8x Blu-Ray Devices - 9/22/2008 4:16:44 PM   
cadoo

Buffalo Technology announced its new Blu-ray DVD Combo drives, the MediaStation 8x External Blu-ray Drive and MediaStation 8x Internal Blu-ray Drive.

The external MediaStation connects via USB 2.0 or eSATA, and the internal drive can be installed to the PC via SATA.

Buffalo's MediaStation Blu-ray drives support the following formats: Blu-ray BD-R 8x, Blu-ray BD-RE 2x, DVD RAM 5x, DVD -R 16x, DVD +R 16x, DVD-RW 6x, DVD +RW 8x, CD-R 48x, and CD-RW 24x.

For full video editing and playback, both devices include PowerDVD for video viewing, PowerDirector for video editing, Power2Go for DVD authoring and burning, PowerBackup for archiving and backup, and PowerProducer for HD video capturing and authoring as well as burning DVDs and Blu-ray. In addition, both drives ship with InstantBurn and Medi@Show to complete any presentation.

The MediaStation External drive offers the flexibility of two ports, one USB 2.0 and one eSATA. It measures 6.4" x 1.9" x 11" and weighs only 3.97 pounds.

Backed by a limited one-year warranty, the MediaStation 8x External Blu-ray Drive and MediaStation 8x Internal Blu-ray Drive will be available later this month at estimated street prices of $399.99 for the external (BR-816SU2) and $349.99 for the internal (BR-816FBS) drive.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Buffalo Announces Two 8x Blu-Ray Devices Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI