CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

LiteOn Released eSAU208 Slim and New EZ-DUB DVD-RW Drives   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1233 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> LiteOn Released eSAU208 Slim and New EZ-DUB DVD-RW Drives Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LiteOn Released eSAU208 Slim and New EZ-DUB DVD-RW Drives - 9/11/2008 8:27:38 PM   
icube001

Lite-On recently announced the introduction of a new generation external slim DVD writers including the eSAU208 8X slim DVD writer and new EZDUB drives.

Available in Europe from October 2008, the eSAU208 is a a compact, and portable external DVD drive.

Writing speeds of the eSAU208 are 8X for DVD±R and DVD+RW, 6X for DVD±R DL and DVD-RW, 5X for DVD-RAM and 24X for CD-R(W).

The eSAU208 is flexible in terms of its of power supply. It can be powered either by the bundled power adaptor or directly from a PC or notebook trough a USB cable.

The eSAU208 will be available in two colors; a fashionable black & white design and a classy burgundy look.

Specifications of both models are exactly the same and include LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling technology.

The recommended end-user price is set on €69,- incl. VAT.

New EZDUB drives

LiteOn has also updated its EZDUB series of external DVD-RW burners. EZDUB is a unique Lite-On feature that makes copying easier than before. Simple daily recording tasks such as disc copying or creation of data CD/DVDs can be done without needeing to go trough difficult software. To operate the drive, all you need to know is how to press the "one-touch-copy" button placed on the drive's case.

The eZAU120 is a 20X external USB 2.0 DVD writer comes in a white finish. The second model, the eZAU220, offers the same advantages as eZAU120, but additionally adds LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling technology.

Both drives will both be available in Q3 2008.
Post #: 1
RE: LiteOn Released eSAU208 Slim and New EZ-DUB DVD-RW ... - 9/11/2008 11:32:27 PM   
discturnkey

Thank you for your share!

Jackylim, Sep.12
http://www.discturnkey.com

Jackylim

(in reply to icube001)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> LiteOn Released eSAU208 Slim and New EZ-DUB DVD-RW Drives Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI