CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

New SDHC Memory Card Line by Panasonic   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 885 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> New SDHC Memory Card Line by Panasonic Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New SDHC Memory Card Line by Panasonic - 7/21/2008 3:22:22 PM   
cadoo

Panasonic announced a new line of SD High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Cards ? in 6GB and 12GB storage capacities, which are ideal for video recording with High Definition (HD) camcorders.

The new cards, RP-SDM06G (6GB) and RP-SDM12G (12GB) record with Class 4 specification.

When used with Panasonic?s newly-introduced HDC-SD100 High Definition camcorder, the new SDHC Memory Cards can record 90 minutes (6GB) and 180 minutes (12GB) of 1920 x 1080 Full HD video, while in HX mode (9Mbps). Users can also select other HD recording modes from HE (6Mbps) to HA (17Mbps), the recording time varies according to the modes chosen. The cards can also be used for standard definition video recording.

The SDHC Memory Cards are also designed to be resistant to bending and twisting. Also, they can function in temperatures ranging from -13°F - 185°F.

The RP-SDM06G (6GB) and RP-SDM12G (12GB) SDHC Memory Cards also incorporate user-friendly features, such as memo-labels, which allow users to write directly on the front of the card. Also, the approximate recording time on each mode is shown on the package so that users easily choose most suitable card or modes for their video shooting needs.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> New SDHC Memory Card Line by Panasonic Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI