CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

World's First 60-Megapixel Full Frame 645 Medium Format Camera System and digital back   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1080 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> World's First 60-Megapixel Full Frame 645 Medium Format Camera System and digital back Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World's First 60-Megapixel Full Frame 645 Medium Format... - 7/15/2008 12:32:24 PM   
cadoo

The Phase One P 65+ is the first digital back and camera system to take advantage of the new Sensor+ design and is the world's first full-frame capture system based on actual 645 film format.

The P 65+ provides the largest live digital capture area available so far with coverage of 53.9mm x 40.4mm - enabling full viewfinder coverage thus no need for lens magnification. "What you see is what you get."

Sensor resolution is 60.5 Megapixel with 8984 x 6732 active pixels achieving 180 MB, 8 bit RGB files.

P 65+ digital back and the P 65+ camera system based on Sensor+ CCD technology co-developed with DALSA Semiconductor. The chip platform offers the most demanding photographers upgradeable CCD functions, ensuring a longer lifespan for their digital back investments. Improvements and upgrades based on Sensor+ technology have been designed to enable:

- Scaleable pixel and file size
- Higher sensitivity & dynamic range
- Increased flexibility for operation and capture
- Improved capture rates

Pricing and Availability

More technical details and demonstrations of Sensor+ technology will be available at the Photokina trade show in September 2008. Camera shipments with P 65+ digital back are expected to begin in Q4 2008. The P 65+ digital back starts at $39,900; the P 65+ camera system starts at $41,990. Advance orders are available now.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> World's First 60-Megapixel Full Frame 645 Medium Format Camera System and digital back Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI