CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Adobe Releases Web-based Photoshop   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 986 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Adobe Releases Web-based Photoshop Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adobe Releases Web-based Photoshop - 3/28/2008 7:44:58 PM   
icube001

Adobe today announced Adobe Photoshop Express public beta, a free Rich Internet Application (RIA) available to anyone who wants to store, sort and show off digital photos with eye-catching effects.

During the public beta period, Adobe will solicit Photoshop Express user feedback on product features and functionality, which will continue to evolve over time. Photoshop Express has taken much of Adobe?s best image editing technology and made it simple and accessible to a new online audience. Photoshop Express allows users to store up to 2 gigabytes of images online for free, make edits to their photos, and share them online in creative ways, including downloading and uploading photos from popular social networking sites like Facebook.

With Photoshop Express, digital photos can be uploaded and sorted anytime, edited non-destructively to always preserve the original image, and shared from anywhere, on any Web browser. In a few easy clicks, Photoshop Express empowers anyone to make standard edits, such as removing blemishes and red-eye, converting to black and white, cropping and resizing, and much more.

Sketch effects help photos look like drawings and the Distort feature allows you to distort facial features or objects within the images for a comical or artistic effect.

Photoshop Express offers a variety of creative sharing options, including uploading and showing off photos and slideshows in your own online "Gallery" hosted by Adobe, or embedding or linking photos to social networking sites and personal blogs without having to leave the application.

Adobe Photoshop Express beta is available now for free via any Web browser at http://www.photoshop.com/express

< Message edited by icube001 -- 3/31/2008 8:28:38 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Adobe Releases Web-based Photoshop - 3/29/2008 12:12:47 AM   
PatM

Remove the period at the end of the link and it will work.

(in reply to icube001)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Adobe Releases Web-based Photoshop Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI