CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

I made two replies, that can not be seen!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 818 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> I made two replies, that can not be seen! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I made two replies, that can not be seen! - 8/29/2001 7:03:43 AM   
Boots (old)

One member made 3 almost identical threads, so I posted a reply, where I asked people not to answer the 2 of them. My intesion with this was to keep this forum's new userfriendlyness intact. My experiense is, that more subforas realy makes it easyer to come to an old forum as a new member seaking info. Therefor, I try to do, what I can to keep this new feature usefull. If too many people makes double and tribble posts this will quickly become a mess. And discussion will also be degraded, as people will be talking in parallel instead of to each other.

But the strange thing is: My replys can not be seen. I can see, that I made the last reply, but when I "open" the thread, the reply is not there.

Edited by - Boots (old) on 08/29/2001 07:04:34
Post #: 1
RE: I made two replies, that can not be seen! - 8/29/2001 8:53:57 AM   
john

We are trying a new system to improve site's performance and maybe sometimes you just have to reload the page for replies to show up.

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to Boots (old))
Post #: 2
RE: I made two replies, that can not be seen! - 8/29/2001 10:47:58 AM   
netman

thanks for the info, john. i thought my browser configuration was screwed up. all i did yesterday was refresh page after page and it was pretty frustrating.

(in reply to Boots (old))
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> I made two replies, that can not be seen! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI