CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Mitsubishi Announces, 640 nm 150 mW CW Laser Diode   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1269 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Science and Tech >> Mitsubishi Announces, 640 nm 150 mW CW Laser Diode Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mitsubishi Announces, 640 nm 150 mW CW Laser Diode - 6/12/2007 6:34:01 PM   
icube001

Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today it has completed development of the ML520G51 high output red laser diode.

The diode is capable of the world's highest optical output standard of 150 mW at 640 nm, and is for use in mobile projectors, laser show devices, and other applications in the industrial and medical fields. Sample shipments will begin on June 25, 2007.

Laser diodes are widely used in many applications such as optical communications and optical disc systems like DVD, and many have noted their suitability for new applications like mobile projectors and laser shows. Mitsubishi Electric completed development of the high power red laser diode ML520G51 for use in displays based on technology from similar laser diodes. This red laser diode appears bright to the human eye, and is capable of expressing the deep reds at 640 nm, and is also capable of an output of 150 mW, the world's highest output for a 5.6 mm diameter TO-CAN.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Science and Tech >> Mitsubishi Announces, 640 nm 150 mW CW Laser Diode Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI