CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nintendo Wii   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1017 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Nintendo Wii Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nintendo Wii - 6/6/2007 1:20:30 PM   
cadoo

The release of the Nintendo Wii in November 2006 has brought a different look to next generation consoles.  Since is release it has sold over 7 million units.  The Wii uses wireless (Bluetooth) remotes, called Wiimotes. Yes, other consoles offer wireless remotes, but they don’t offer what the Wii does, interaction. The remote and receiver combination is more of a virtual simulation where how you move physically is affected in the game. This is very different than any other console. Yet some gamers may find this to completely destroy their purpose of video gaming. This usually is to just sit around rather than move. This gives the opportunity for people to lose weight and enjoy themselves while doing it. Who knew that video games could come to this?

http://www.thinkgaming.org/nintendo-wii-review.html

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by cadoo -- 6/6/2007 1:23:35 PM >

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
RE: Nintendo Wii - 6/6/2007 1:24:33 PM   
SithTracy

Wii finally got ours (late January 2007) and love it... Now I know how out of shape I have become... My kids kick my butt in Boxing, but it is a blast - gets my heart pumping thats for sure.  The included Wii Sports is incredible... And they have other worthy games as well... we love Exite Truck and Rayman Raving Rabbids (not sure if that is the name or not... full of mini games).

(in reply to cadoo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Nintendo Wii Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI