CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

The XFX 8600GT Fatal1ty Graphics Card Debuts at Computex   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 625 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> The XFX 8600GT Fatal1ty Graphics Card Debuts at Computex Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The XFX 8600GT Fatal1ty Graphics Card Debuts at Computex - 6/5/2007 8:27:35 PM   
cadoo

XFX debuts its 8600GT Fatal1ty Professional Series Graphics Card.

aking its debut at Computex Taipei on June 5, the 8600GT Fatal1ty Professional Series graphics card offer the highest possible stable overclock version of the 8600GT series available to the general public, according to XFX.

The card also features Silent But Deadly (SBD) cooling technology. Specifically, the SBD cooling transfers heat from the GPU to the heatsink above the GPU. From there heat is transferred through heat pipes to aluminum fins located behind the video card. This cooling solution spreads the heat into a wider surface area where it is air cooled.

The new graphics cards are designed for Microsoft DirectX 10 and DirectX 9 gaming, and of course, they are Shader Model 4.0 compliant. They pack Nvidia's unified architecture with GigaThread Technology for improved 3D game features, Lumenex engine and a new High Dynamic Range (HDR) for improved lighting effects. High-speed memory interface and dual-link DVI outputs enable extreme HD gaming at resolutions up to 2560X1600.

These cards also are SLI ready, offer 16x full-screen anti-aliasing.

The 8600GT Fatal1ty Professional Series cards also feature Nvidia's new video processor that enables Blu-Ray and HD DVD movie playback.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> The XFX 8600GT Fatal1ty Graphics Card Debuts at Computex Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI