CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

"Pirates" Coming on Video game   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 875 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> "Pirates" Coming on Video game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"Pirates" Coming on Video game - 5/18/2007 7:07:19 PM   
cadoo

Disney Interactive Studios will release a new video game based on "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" that ships May 22, three days before the movie's theatrical launch.

The game will feature the likenesses of the entire cast, including Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Orlando Bloom as Will Turner, Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann, Chow Yun-Fat as Captain Sao Feng, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Bill Nighy as Davy Jones.

Cary Elwes signed on to play villain Black Bart, who appears exclusively in the game.

Soundalikes were used for the rest of the cast, including Depp, who provided original voicework for Bethesda Softworks' "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow" PC and PlayStation 2 game, which was released in summer 2006.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> "Pirates" Coming on Video game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI