CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ZyXELs Prestige 2000W Wi-Fi VoIP Phone   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 779 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> ZyXELs Prestige 2000W Wi-Fi VoIP Phone Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ZyXELs Prestige 2000W Wi-Fi VoIP Phone - 1/8/2007 5:04:15 PM   
cadoo

Calls through VoIP or, as popularly known, VoIP telephony is now becoming a reliable alternative to other means of calling like mobile/PSTN. This is because the calls through VoIP are much cheaper but for that you must have a desktop / laptop.
But ZyXEL's Prestige 2000W Wi-Fi VoIP phone gives you mobility along with the same low rate calls. The Prestige 2000W is one of the first VoIP wireless phones to get their foothold in the market. You can receive or make calls through your wireless (Wi-Fi) service provider's account as long as you are within the range of the accessible network. It supports both IEEE 802.11 b or g wireless networks. The best of 2000W is its strong ability to catch up the network from a larger distance than any other phone.

http://www.buzzmebaby.com/zyxels-prestige-2000w-wi-fi-voip-phone-review/

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> ZyXELs Prestige 2000W Wi-Fi VoIP Phone Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI