CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Gaming on Windows Vista   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1319 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Gaming on Windows Vista Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gaming on Windows Vista - 9/12/2006 4:38:55 AM   
cadoo

Are nVidia and ATI ready for Vista? Reviewers from LegitReviews are not very impressed with performance of Vista RC1...check rest of the review at LegitReviews

Link to review: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/385/1/
Post #: 1
RE: Gaming on Windows Vista - 9/12/2006 5:29:27 AM   
alexmacris

Hi friend! To be honest i had tried an early beta of Vista and I wasn't impressed from what it offered, a new GUI that made my HDD working all the time is not what I need. XP seems a total perfect solution for me now, I think I will wait for final Vista to come out and see if has anything new to offer, apart from the DRM and not many useful software will work anyway

(in reply to cadoo)
Post #: 2
RE: Gaming on Windows Vista - 9/12/2006 1:05:41 PM   
cadoo

Hi Alex, I tried Vista RC1. I was impressed with aero interface but it looks that aero is only what Vista will offer. And when you using it in everyday jobs...it keeps asking you some stupid question...can Windows open this...can open that...it makes you feel like a retard...
It works much better than Beta2 but some programs still can't be installed, like Daemon tools for ex.
cheers m8

(in reply to alexmacris)
Post #: 3
RE: Gaming on Windows Vista - 9/22/2006 4:33:48 AM   
alexmacris

Hi Cadoo, i think you are right, i will wait for the final build to judje, even mac osx seems much better solution for eye catching enviroment

(in reply to cadoo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Gaming on Windows Vista Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI