CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Heatsink Roundup - Alpha PAL8150 and Arctic Cooling   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 784 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Heatsink Roundup - Alpha PAL8150 and Arctic Cooling Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Heatsink Roundup - Alpha PAL8150 and Arctic Cooling - 8/8/2006 7:20:14 PM   
cadoo

Next up in the 2006 BleedinEdge Heatsink Roundup, we're going back to basics. This next pair of coolers utilizes a more basic design which
resembles some stock coolers. In this feature we will show you how these heatsinks stack up to the others in our Roundup as well as show what these
products are capable of with a little effort and/or expense. The two products we have for this segment are the Alpha PAL8150T and the
Arctic Cooling Alpine 64. The PAL8150T is one of three Alpha heatsinks produced for the Athlon 64 and Opteron, and the only one designed to be used
with a fan. The Alpine 64 is a budget cooler designed for above average performance and nearly silent operation..

Link:
http://www.bleedinedge.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114&Itemid=26
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Heatsink Roundup - Alpha PAL8150 and Arctic Cooling Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI