CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Samsung SyncMaster 205BW - Widescreen Monitor   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 760 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Samsung SyncMaster 205BW - Widescreen Monitor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Samsung SyncMaster 205BW - Widescreen Monitor - 8/3/2006 11:31:42 AM   
cadoo

About a month ago I reviewed the Samsung 215TW and decided that it was one of the best widescreen monitors that I’d ever seen. Among the ever growing ranks of 20in widescreen displays, the 215TW set itself apart by using a 21in panel and coupled this with an enviable array of inputs. The only downside to the 215TW was the relatively high price. Now I’m looking at the far cheaper 20in Samsung SyncMaster 205BW, so how does it compare to it’s bigger brother?

Like the 215TW, the 205BW is a stylish looking display with a very slim silver bezel surrounding the screen. Also like the 215TW, the 205BW exhibits full vertical adjustment – the dampened movement makes it easy to position the screen at the perfect height for any user. The 205BW doesn’t sport a twisting base like its big brother though, so if you want to pan the display left or right you have to twist the whole unit on the desk. Also missing is the pivot function, so if you’re keen on working in a portrait format, this isn’t the screen for you. That said, just having the vertical adjustment puts the 205BW ahead of pretty much all the 20in widescreen competition.

More at: http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=3244
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Samsung SyncMaster 205BW - Widescreen Monitor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI