CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ASUS EAX1900XTX Video card   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 876 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> ASUS EAX1900XTX Video card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ASUS EAX1900XTX Video card - 8/1/2006 11:17:56 AM   
cadoo

Despite the recent trend of using dual and sometimes even quad graphics card configurations, the true benchmark of total gaming performance is how a single graphics card performs. Over the course of the last few years, the industry has witnessed an epic battle between ATI and NVIDIA as they trade punches in an effort to own the overall performance crown in this category. Back in January 2006, ATI sent a vicious shot over the bow of NVIDIA with the advent of the company's R580 GPU. As illustrated in our initial review of the card, the Radeon X1900 XTX proved to be a blistering fast product with phenomenal performance which often bested NVIDIA's GeForce 7900 GTX. Fast forward eight months though and we find ATI's flagship GPU is still doing battle with the best NVIDIA has to offer. Has ATI's time in the spotlight expired or does the Radeon X1900 XTX have the muscle to retain its position as one of the dominant graphics cards in the industry?

http://www.hothardware.com/viewarticle.aspx?articleid=842&cid=2

Source: HotHardware

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> ASUS EAX1900XTX Video card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI