CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How to convert almost all popular video formats and burn them to DVD?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 929 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> How to convert almost all popular video formats and burn them to DVD? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to convert almost all popular video formats and bur... - 7/19/2006 11:27:35 AM   
Jolin

Step 1: Free download ImTOO DVD Creator and run it , insert a DVD+R (DVD-R, DVD+RW or DVD-RW).

Step 2: Run the DVD Creator and add the files you want to convert by clicking 'Add Files' button under the 'File' menu. Or you can add it by pressing the 'Add' button in the main interface.

Step 3: You can customize the output aspect by selecting the file's title and pressing the 'default' button, and then you will find 4 choices for you to set it at will.

Step 4: Optional: Before burning the files, you can choose the background of the DVD menu at will by selecting one from the right part of the interface.

Step 5: Pressing the 'burn' button under the 'Files' menu and you will see a dialog-box, where you can choose to generate DVD folder, generate ISO files and custom temp directory etc. Then you can start the burn by clicking 'start' button within this box.

Or, you can start the burning directly by selecting the file's title and pressing the 'Burn' button in the main interface.

After the file is burned, you will be able to enjoy your beloved video files on your DVD player!

Hope it is useful to you!

< Message edited by MP3Mogul -- 7/19/2006 7:19:48 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to convert almost all popular video formats and... - 7/19/2006 7:21:06 PM   
MP3Mogul

Moved To Free Discussion.

The Download is free, the software is not. 

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to Jolin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> How to convert almost all popular video formats and burn them to DVD? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI