CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Yes I am spoiled by WinX Photo to TV   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1104 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Yes I am spoiled by WinX Photo to TV Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yes I am spoiled by WinX Photo to TV - 7/4/2006 2:41:33 AM   
Simen

Besides games and football, photo editing is one of the last things I really need windows for anymore.

I'm a digital camera fan and I usually use it to record my life in North America, I has accumulated plenty of picture in pc memo, so I have to spend more time to manage them, I want to one software could help me to catalog and add a bit of title and transcode to mp2, or file Then I author for DVD and burn it so I can enjoy it on a nice big screen. its easily enough to share it with my friends and email.

I could shoot these files over to one of the windoze boxes and use my usual Premiere Pro 1.5 and WinX DVD Author to do the job, but I'd like to try complete it at one time for a change. Anyone got any good recommendations?

I've tried Photo DVD Wizard - after a bit of tinkering I gave up. Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems pretty clumsy and difficult to use. Even after reading the so-called "documentation" I'm still pretty lost.

Yes, I am spoiled by WinX Photo to TV. It's the best picture editor in the whole world. I've tried many others (including Smart Pix Manager), but nothing even comes close. WinX is the best.

I played with Max Album Creator a bit too. Same results as above, only worse. I can't even get started with this thing. Way too weird
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Yes I am spoiled by WinX Photo to TV Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI