CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

DivX 6 Codec Update   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1041 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> DivX 6 Codec Update Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DivX 6 Codec Update - 6/19/2006 11:41:52 AM   

Here are some of the highlights of the update:
  • A new "Sharpening" post-processing feature that enhances texture and sharpens any DivX 3, 4, 5 or 6 video
  • Optimizations for decoding and post-processing
  • Performance enhancements for post-processing on HT, SMP, and dual core processors

Sharper video with the 6.2.5 decoder
The DivX decoder can now make your videos come to life with fine details and a sharp, well-defined picture, enhancing any existing DivX video - for free!

Faster decoding with DivX 6.2.5!
Our new decoder is also much faster than before, and that means lower CPU use during playback and/or better quality post-processing.
The DivX 6.2.5 is significantly faster than DivX 6.2.2 for playback - more than 30-50% in many cases, and up to 63% in the best case!
The results also show that the new sharpening filter, while greatly improving picture fidelity, also demands less CPU horsepower than the old deringing method.

DVD Software, DVD Review, Video Software Guide
Post #: 1
RE: DivX 6 Codec Update - 6/29/2006 4:29:04 AM   

Hi friend! Many thanks for the news!

(in reply to bestdvdexpert)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> DivX 6 Codec Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI