CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

newbie member   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1028 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Introduce Yourself >> newbie member Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
newbie member - 6/7/2006 10:57:53 PM   
ausannie62

Hi, My name is Anne.I'm from NSW, Australia and I am 62 years young. I have just upgraded to Nero7 Premium so that I can copy and burn my LP vinyls to cd to listen to while driving. Nero Sounstrax is supposed to perform this operation as well as separating the tracks as it records, but I haven't had any success using it yet as I can't get it to start. I have recorded vinyls using RIPvinyl and have burnt a few compilations ,but I thought I would be able to everything using the one program to save a lot of fiddling around. Nero support isn't much help as they take ages to reply to my cries for help. I downloaded the program online from Nero and have read the manuals but all the instructions are for XP and I have ME. Can anyone help?

Post #: 1
RE: newbie member - 6/9/2006 3:31:36 AM   
emperor

welcome to our forums annie. What is your exact problem? Nero software doesn't work or you don't understand how to make it work? You have to connect your Vinyls to your soundcard and use the build in functions to record the sound to HDD and then process it to remove clicks and hiss. There is a chance that the input volume of pickup is low so you have to use special device to "amplify" sound level

(in reply to ausannie62)
Post #: 2
RE: newbie member - 6/9/2006 10:53:10 PM   
ausannie62

Thamks for your reply, emperor. My Nero 7 software works on everything else but Nero Soundtrax as the instructions are for XP and not ME. I know about connecting my turntable to my soundcard via line input and I have a pre-amp to increase the input volume and I have used RIPvinyl to record. I then use Nero to burn the cd. Unfortunately I am unable to get Nero Soundtrax to work to perform the same operation as RIPvinyl. No major prob though as I can still do it using RIPvinyl, just a bit more fiddling as I need to use 2 programs now whereas I thought Nreo could do the lot. I would just like to know how to get Nero Soundtrax working.  

(in reply to ausannie62)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Introduce Yourself >> newbie member Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote