CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Sophos and PGP Corporation team to deliver integrated email security solution !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1365 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News >> Sophos and PGP Corporation team to deliver integrated email security solution ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sophos and PGP Corporation team to deliver integrated e... - 4/26/2006 8:32:30 AM   
SiliconFreak

Powerful combination of market-leading technologies provides streamlined encryption and protection for enterprise customers

Sophos, a world leader in integrated threat management, and PGP Corporation, a global leader in enterprise data security and encryption solutions, today announced a new email security offering that integrates Sophos PureMessage with PGP Universal™.

The combination of Sophos’s industry-leading spyware, virus, spam and phishing protection and flexible email policy enforcement with PGP Universal’s automatic email encryption, decryption, digital signatures, and centralized policy and key management provides comprehensive email security and complete messaging network protection. Both powerful and cost-effective, this joint solution delivers superior gateway and messaging protection from email-borne threats; enterprise-class, policy-based email encryption; and advanced technology that greatly reduces the risk of threats from new or unknown email sources.

The Sophos PureMessage-PGP Universal Encryption Solution will enable enterprise customers to more quickly and easily comply with stringent email security policies, audit and risk management requirements, and government regulations. The joint offering supports leading encryption standards, protecting and securing email transparently without requiring any end user action.

"Together, Sophos and PGP Corporation are delivering comprehensive email security for enterprise customers," said Alex Doll, vice president of business development for PGP Corporation. "The combination of the powerful Sophos anti-virus, anti-spam technology with the unique PGP Encryption Platform architecture enables customers to control sensitive communications without incurring excessive infrastructure and management costs."

"By bringing together Sophos's integrated gateway and messaging protection with award-winning PGP Universal encryption, we deliver a compelling combination of email security, network protection, and centralized, policy-based management," said Richard Baldry, head of strategic alliances for Sophos. "The joint offering provides proven integration and ease-of-deployment while reducing the complexity, costs, and risks associated with both email threats and non-compliance."

Source : SOPHOS
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News >> Sophos and PGP Corporation team to deliver integrated email security solution ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI