CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

slide card   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1385 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> slide card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
slide card - 3/13/2004 11:40:46 AM   
mnm2343

Hey i have just bought a japanese game from playasia.com. And i am wondering will slide card work to play this game? I mean it says it plays original import games but i want to make sure. Also what is the difference between slide card and Swap Magic PS2 Boot Disc v3?

Post #: 1
RE: slide card - 3/13/2004 1:59:45 PM   
reas11

hi if you check my formula out i said everything about the slide card it will let you play inported games.And the differents is the slide card is a small piece of plastic what slides under the dics tray to eject the dics tray and the swap disc is the disc what you need to swap over this is how

(BEFORE DOING THE MATHOD BELOW THE FRONT OF THE DISC TRAY MUST BE REMOVED)

insert the swap disc (CD OR DVD Version) use the cd version if the data side of the disc is blue use dvd version if the games data side to the disc is the sliver shiny cover.wait untill it says insert discnow slide the slide card under the disc tray the lert side about 2cm from the edge and it grabs a hook slide the card all the way to the right and the disc tray will come out a bit pull the disc tray all the way out and put your inported game in push the disc tray all the way back in and with the slide card do the same again apart from this time pull the hook all the way back to the left and press x and your done

(in reply to mnm2343)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> slide card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote