CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

1 GB Apple iPod nano debuts !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 922 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> 1 GB Apple iPod nano debuts ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1 GB Apple iPod nano debuts ! - 2/7/2006 11:35:18 AM   
SiliconFreak

Previously available only in 4 GB and 2 GB editions, Apple's new 1 GB version of its flash memory-based iPod nano MP3 player bridges the gap to the screenless iPod shuffle model.

Apple today introduced the third edition of its iPod nano MP3 player, offering a storage capacity of 1 GB as compared to the 2 GB and 4 GB versions previously available. Identical in form and function to its larger-capacity siblings, the capacity of the 1 GB iPod nano is now on par with the largest-capacity version of Apple's screenless iPod shuffle player, which today saw its price reduced to $100 USD in conjunction with the launch of the new nano.

The iPod nano 1 GB, meanwhile, will sell at $150 USD, compared to $200 USD for the 2 GB version and $250 USD for the maximum-capacity 4 GB version. To compete with among other players Sony's NW-E407 and the JVC XA-MP101, the iPod nano is now immediately available worldwide with European pricing mimicking that of US pricing - albeit in the Euro currency.

Source : InfoSyncWorld

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> 1 GB Apple iPod nano debuts ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI