CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ZS4 0.950 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 797 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> ZS4 0.950 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ZS4 0.950 ! - 2/6/2006 7:16:48 AM   
SiliconFreak

Author: t@b
Size: 2.3 Mb
License: Freeware
Requires: Win XP/2K/2003

ZS4 is video editing and compositing software which aims to provide media experts with a facility to combine a variety of media types (currently photos, videos and audio files) into one (or more) output file(s).

ZS4 can be used like an object oriented photo-manipulation program with a timeline: things that can be manipulated in a photo (workshop) program can be manipulated in ZS4 using parameters which alter over time.

Main Features:

- Unlimited* number of audio, video and picture tracks
- Unlimited number of video/audio effects for every track.
- Produce video with a resolution of 8x8 or 16000x16000 (~200 Megapixels / frame) and many sizes in between
- Full automation control for all track and effect variables using keyframes (cropping, zooming, panning, volume, rotation, opacity, key-color etc...)
- Full cross integration of audio and video. (noise gates triggering video effects. video brightness controlling volume etc.) Here is an example video.
- Looping of both audio and video signals simultaneously, with adjustable cross-fade on loop boundaries. - Manipulate the flow of time, forward, backward, speed up and slow down smoothly. - Grouping of video/audio tracks into sub-groups (submixers) which can then be manipulated (faded/rotated/effected etc) as if they were a single track.

Download

Source : MajorGeeks
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> ZS4 0.950 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll