CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1297 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help - 2/6/2004 9:06:42 AM   
spearthrower

Help!! I am trying to make a slide show using NeroVision Express 2 version 2.1.0.4, and have approx 300 or more pictures of a wedding to put onto a CD or a DVD. However, when I attempt to bring more than a "magic" 99 pictures in to the program, it says that's all that is allowed on a slide show? SURELY this cannot be the case!!! A mere 99 pictures on a 4.7GB DVD disc? I think I must be doing something wrong, but the manual says nothing as the the AMOUNT of pics that NeroVision Express 2 can handle. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Post #: 1
RE: NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help - 3/11/2004 2:07:17 AM   
spearthrower

I noticed that NeroVision Express 2 accepts 99 pictures in a slide show, then brings up a rather nebulous little screen informing you that any pictures in excess of the magic 99 can be optionally placed into a succeeding slideshow. I don't WANT them in a different slide show, I want them in THIS one. I also haven't found ANY option to FADE OUT background music, so it ends with an abrupt WHACK when it does. I solved both these problems, and likely a few more, by purchasing Ulead DVD PictureShow 2. It handles both issues rather nicely. My slide show looks, and sounds, very nice!!!

spearthrower - HP D530, Windows XP PRO, PENTIUM 4, 2.66 GHZ, 2GB RAM, Maxtor 6y120PO 120GB, Seagate ST3320620A, 320GB, Benq DVD DD DW1640 (BSRB), LG HL-DT-ST DVD RAM GSA H22N (1.02).

(in reply to spearthrower)
Post #: 2
RE: NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help - 3/11/2004 2:59:29 AM   
MP3Mogul

This is great that you have found a solution.... Please try and remember, that there are limitations with "any software"

Software companies offer various "bells and whistles" to sell their software. Ahead had been both straight forward, and forthright in their software, and continually strive for perfection, which is evident by their continual release of updates.

Sometimes, when we wish to accomplish a "specific" task, an "all in one" software is not always the best choice, as you have discovered for your specific project. It is always nice to taste the fruit of a different tree..

But I as well as others here, will stand by Ahead, which has truely developed a great piece of software, and with Nero Recode, I think we will continually go down the road to advancement.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

Post #: 3
RE: NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help - 3/12/2004 6:34:03 PM   
Matthew

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/author#3;9
Several solutions to authoring VCD slideshows

1. Using Nerovision Express 2- http://www.geocities.com/omegaweaponvcd/vcd_slideshow.htm

3. Creates video, lower quality

4. Using freeware, Stills + sound http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/139526.php

8. Basic VCDEasy stills guide, shows 1.1.6 paid, but resumably possible with 1.1.5.2 free - http://www.vcdeasy.org/modules.php?name=_Guides&id=SimpleStills

Other guides at VCDEASY show Menus - though you DON'T need the hyper-priced photoshop to doity, and interactivity.

There are also some articles around on using the old Philips VCD2.0 toolkit (a Win 3.1 program, but runs ok on Win9x/2k, probably XP as well).

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> NeroVision Express 2 Slide Show, please help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI