Hy, it's done ! i've contacted Hp support and the solution they told me repaired my device.
Here is this solution :
in fact there were two ones : *first
: To resolve the problem, I recommend you reset
system BIOS and reinstall combo drive from Device Manager.
Steps to reset system BIOS:
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press F2 key after you find Blue HP logo during Startup.
3. Access the BIOS menu (Main or Exit) and select the option "Get
4. Save the settings and Exit to load Windows.
The BIOS of the computer will be set to default.
Steps to reinstall Combo drive from Device Manager:
1. Click Start and then Control Panel.
2. Double-click System.
3. Click Hardware tab.
4. Click Device Manager button.
5. Click "+" sign for "CD-ROM/DVD".
6. Right-click the listed information and select "Uninstall".
7. Click Ok to remove.
8. Restart the system. It will restore a fresh copy of device drivers. *second
: this one was to download a separate utility which will automatically remove the required entry from windows registry :
here's the link to download it : http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts/xp_cd_dvd_fix.vbs
But this tool don't repaired my device.
So i decided to delete the correponding keys as indicated in this tool :
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set WshShell = Nothing
And this time it works !!!!!!!
I just had to restart my system to see my device in widows explorer.
So i thank you all for your useful help.
I've been to system tools to clean registry but none is free.
Again i would like to thank you all.
P.S : The site described for the utility contains a lot of tools for winXP and other system.