CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Casio Announces EX-Z600 Zoom with Brighter 2.7-inch LCD !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 566 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Casio Announces EX-Z600 Zoom with Brighter 2.7-inch LCD ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Casio Announces EX-Z600 Zoom with Brighter 2.7-inch LCD ! - 1/24/2006 9:42:53 AM   
SiliconFreak

CASIO Europe GmbH, in conjunction with its parent company CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. announced the release of the latest addition to its EXILIM ZOOM digital camera series with the EX-Z600. The latest evolution in this popular series offers 6.0 megapixel high resolution photos in a stylish, compact, and pocket-sized package. The extra large 2.7-inch Super Bright LCD is approximately three times brighter than the previous EX-Z500 model, producing an impressive luminance of 1200 candelas per square meter. This significant advancement makes the LCD easier to see, especially when viewed in the sunny outdoors. In auto mode, the LCD automatically adjusts to the brightness of the surrounding environment. The EX-Z600's Super Life Battery now has an even longer battery life, supporting up to 550 shots per charge.

Read the Casio press release.

Source : Steves-Digicams

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Casio Announces EX-Z600 Zoom with Brighter 2.7-inch... - 1/25/2006 7:00:21 AM   
biswachk

Hi,

Thanks for this info. Actually Digital Cameras are becoming cheap and less popular , because mobile phone cameras are becoming very efficient and will be more powerful than digital cameras soon.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Casio Announces EX-Z600 Zoom with Brighter 2.7-inch... - 1/25/2006 7:30:06 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hi and welcome!

Although I dont care much what the device with which i take picture is named and into which category it belongs...(can be a digital camera or mobile phone camera...or even hat camera...i dont care...)...BUT...I have to say that I somehow disagree with you....because mobile phone cameras will NEVER become better than digital cameras....maybe they will come closer in quality...but never go into 1st place...and thats OK...because mobile camera's are just addition for what mobile phone is about....TO MAKE CALLS...be it ordinary or video ones...who cares...their top priority is still calling....and at digital cameras its all about TAKING PICTURES.... 

So to finish this....just like digital camera wont become mobile phone over the time....also the mobile camera wont become digital camera...simple as that....

And if you still dont trust me...just look at best mobile phone camera available today and you'll discover that it can "only" take 2Mpix photos....so compared to best digital camera's with 10+Mpix....you may soon discover they are way back....and even if someone would like to stick best available digital camera's technology into mobile phone...that phone would look like some big brick....and again I doubt anyone would like to buy it....

Bottom line....Let mobiles stay mobiles and cameras stay cameras....The End....

(in reply to biswachk)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Casio Announces EX-Z600 Zoom with Brighter 2.7-inch LCD ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI