CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Preplan, Prepublish And Display RSS Feeds With FutureRSS !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 938 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Preplan, Prepublish And Display RSS Feeds With FutureRSS ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Preplan, Prepublish And Display RSS Feeds With FutureRSS ! - 1/12/2006 6:32:08 AM   
SiliconFreak

FeedForAll RSS editing software, are pleased to announce the release of FutureRSS. FutureRSS is a PHP script that enables webmasters to prepare content for their RSS feeds in advance, and have it automatically appear at the desired date and time.

The FutureRSS script can be used with any RSS 2.0 feed, and allows content to be 'scheduled' to appear in the feed weeks, or even months later. Webmasters have found, to their dismay, that most RSS feed reader applications, and feed aggregator applications do not honor Publish Dates (PubDate) that are set into the future, making it impossible to prepare content in their RSS feeds ahead of time. The FutureRSS script solves this problem, by not making any of the RSS feed's Items available until their PubDate becomes current.

The new FutureRSS script will be made available free of charge to all registered users of FeedForAll and FeedForAll Mac. Additional details are available at http://www.feedforall.com/future-rss.htm

About NotePage, Inc.
NotePage, Inc. is a Hanover, Massachusetts company specializing in communication software solutions. In addition to FeedForAll Mac they market (1) FeedForAll, a windows desktop RSS feed and podcast editing tool (2) FeedForAll Mac, a Mac desktop RSS feed and podcast creation tool (3) rss2html.php a script for converting RSS feeds to html web pages. (4) FeedForDev, a development component that integrates RSS into software applications (5) PageGate, a network paging and SMS gateway that allows for text or SMS messages to be sent via a number of interfaces, and (6) NotePager Pro, a desktop application that sends messages to pagers, cellular phones, and PIMs.

Source : NotePage, Inc. Press Release
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Preplan, Prepublish And Display RSS Feeds With FutureRSS ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI