CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PSP 4GB Hard Drive   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1312 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> PSP 4GB Hard Drive Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PSP 4GB Hard Drive - 12/10/2005 2:06:24 PM   
T3TRISizer

The X2 Battery is a direct replacement for your PSP's rechargeable battery, but offers double the capacity of the standard model. Now bundled with a 4GB HDD, it gives you plenty of space for your saves and files on the go.

The 4GB HD uses ultra-reliable Micro-Drive technology. The HD interfaces with the PSP by means of a flexible Memory Stick adapter which is plugged into the Memory Stick slot on the PSP.

Once connected, the body of the HD attaches snugly to the back of the PSP by means of two location posts which slot into corresponding holes on the back of the PSP. When used in conjunction with the X-2 double capacity battery the 4GB HD forms an ergonomic extension to the PSP which follows the neat lines of the handheld, fitting snugly in your palms. Once connected, you use the 4GB HD just as you would a normal Memory Stickâ„¢; you can playback video, MP3s, movies and images and save from inside your PSP games.

Technical Note: If you are experiencing a video-lag or out-of-sync problem, please update your PSP's Firmware. This problem doesn't occur with PSP Firmware 2.00 or above.

Source : lik-sang
Post #: 1
RE: PSP 4GB Hard Drive - 12/13/2005 2:21:25 AM   
ah bao

how heavy is this?? i mean the xdouble battery pack... and the 4gb? is it one 4gb or is it split up into smaller sections?

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 2
RE: PSP 4GB Hard Drive - 12/13/2005 2:24:54 AM   
emperor

no idea how much it weights, might want to check lik-sang website

(in reply to ah bao)
Post #: 3
RE: PSP 4GB Hard Drive - 12/13/2005 2:52:35 AM   
ah bao

yeah.. i checked it out before when i was in the mood to buy a psp... but i thought about the dead pixels.. and the limited good games out for the psp... and just saving for the ps3... can't wait for ff7 on the ps3... it'll happen i has to!!!

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> PSP 4GB Hard Drive Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI