CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 774 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem - 12/2/2005 3:27:05 AM   
JamesAlfred

Has anybody been using using Nero Recode 2? Well, they said that it was good, so I tried it. Hmm, I'm trying to shrink 3 DVDs into only 1 DVD. Well, it worked well, they shrinked, but no subtitles. Unfortunately, the film was japanese, and I have no idea about how to watch the movie without subtitles. I played the original DVD, they have subtitles in it. I used the options "Recode DVDs and Videos to Nero Digital", which means the output will be *.mp4. Can anyone hep me?Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem - 12/12/2005 5:02:18 AM   
emperor

This means that all the contents are inside the MP4 file, you need a software DVD player that recognizes Mp4 file and can display the included subtitles (assuming that you have included them)

(in reply to JamesAlfred)
Post #: 2
RE: Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem - 12/14/2005 8:49:57 PM   
JamesAlfred

Nope, it didn't work. I was using Nero Showtime 2, WinDVD. Both of them didn't show the subtitle options. By the way, I tried using another DVD, ripping it. Same results. Additional informations: in recode 2, we can preview the DVD right?Well, the subtitle option was also can't be accesed. Is it me who was having a problem or there is anybody who was having the same problem? Thanks.

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
RE: Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem - 12/21/2005 3:51:44 PM   
emperor

i think you are doing something wrong with recode2 when using it, how about re-trying?

(in reply to JamesAlfred)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero Recode 2, subtitle problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI