CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Ford Racing heads for the street   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 741 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Ford Racing heads for the street Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ford Racing heads for the street - 11/30/2005 5:16:34 PM   
T3TRISizer

Ford Street Racing takes to the streets of Los Angeles, signifying a new direction for the Empire-published series.

Surfing the mighty wave started by The Fast & The Furious, the Need for Speed Underground games and Juiced, this fourth outing for Ford Racing has caught on to the craze for car tuning and illegal racing.

FSR has an unusual three-car team system that allows players to create and direct a crew of their own – as seen in Juiced – and 18 classic Fords. The Mark 1 Capri RS1600, GT and 2007 Shelby GT500 are the only cars currently confirmed for inclusion in the game.

Naturally the graphics are said to be improved, so, we assume, is the AI. It's a near reflexive claim for those announcing games and we're surprised publisher Empire didn't think to mention the latter. So we've done it for them. Aren't we nice?

Ford Street Racing is due out for PS2, PC and Xbox in February

Source : Gamer Radar
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Ford Racing heads for the street Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI