CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Activision Extends Agreement With Spider-Man Merchandising L.P   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1314 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Activision Extends Agreement With Spider-Man Merchandising L.P Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Activision Extends Agreement With Spider-Man Merchandis... - 11/30/2005 7:31:47 AM   
T3TRISizer

Activision, Inc. announced today that the company has signed an agreement with Spider-Man Merchandising L.P., a limited partnership between Marvel Entertainment, Inc. and Sony Pictures Consumer Products Inc., to extend its exclusive worldwide publishing rights to the phenomenally successful Spider-Man(R) motion pictures through 2017. The license grants Activision the right to publish entertainment software products based on subsequent Spider-Man(R) movie sequels or new television series.

Under its current agreement with Spider-Man(R) Merchandising, Activision will develop and publish interactive entertainment games based on Columbia Pictures/Marvel Entertainment, Inc.'s upcoming feature film "Spider-Man(R) 3," which is set for release in May 2007. To date, Activision has published games based on "Spider-Man(R)" and "Spider-Man(R) 2".

For calendar 2004, Spider-Man(R) 2 was the #1 movie-based videogame in the U.S. according to NPD Funworld and for calendar 2002, Spider-Man(R) was a top-five selling title in the U.S., according to NPD. 

View : Full Activision press release

Source : Techzonez
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Activision Extends Agreement With Spider-Man Merchandising L.P Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI