CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 856 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/25/2005 7:26:09 AM   
T3TRISizer

Electronic Arts UK has released the English/multi-language playable demo for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

This demo contains an introduction movie and one level that starts out in a tent camp.

Download : Playable demo (1 level) (136 MB)

Source : 3D Gamers
Post #: 1
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/25/2005 8:03:18 AM   
major9686

isnt that game out already ?
I thought it was released .. and so does the movie ..
guess I was wrong ..

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 2
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/25/2005 8:57:05 AM   
SiliconFreak

I know I have this game (but i am very dissapointed about it...)...so it must been out already...also the movie is out...so you were 2x right....

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 3
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/25/2005 9:29:39 AM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

I know I have this game (but i am very dissapointed about it...)...so it must been out already...also the movie is out...so you were 2x right....

ah ? disappointed ? why ? is it worse than the previous game ?

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/26/2005 6:28:27 PM   
SiliconFreak

dont know....its just not that good old harry potter i used to play (and finished also)....i liked and still do the "old" game...this one is far to complex for me....i mean...its nice...but too many spells...and also all story is somehow mixed up... It could be that i am too picky or maybe because i currently enjoy in NFS....so this one isnt so attractive to me...dont know...lets hear what others will say about it...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 5
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/27/2005 12:55:32 AM   
major9686

quote:

dont know....its just not that good old harry potter i used to play (and finished also)....i liked and still do the "old" game...this one is far to complex for me....i mean...its nice...but too many spells...and also all story is somehow mixed up... It could be that i am too picky or maybe because i currently enjoy in NFS....so this one isnt so attractive to me...dont know...lets hear what others will say about it...

ok .. I will get it .. should I get the PC or PS2 version ?

Post #: 6
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/27/2005 11:40:08 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahaha...choose the one you need/want....for PC choose PC version...and if you want to play it on PS2...choose that version....simple huh?

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 7
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/27/2005 1:32:20 PM   
Clint

Not that I play Harry Potter, but PC versions are generally much better graphically, and sounding.

SiliconFreak, you meantioned NFS... Have you tried the new "Most Wanted" or still on Underground 2 like me?

Post #: 8
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/27/2005 6:08:21 PM   
flammable pyro

truthfully i would get it on ps2 if i were u the computer might freeze. but ive had experience with harry potter games and alot of the time i feel there not following the story. usually to dificult to many spells and chalanges. do they make u like do a chalange to get a spell like they did in the second for pc? well i saw the movie and even thought it dident match the book as much as it should have a think it waz beter then the third

(in reply to Clint)
Post #: 9
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/27/2005 6:42:30 PM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: Clint

Not that I play Harry Potter, but PC versions are generally much better graphically, and sounding.

SiliconFreak, you meantioned NFS... Have you tried the new "Most Wanted" or still on Underground 2 like me?

he was talkin about the MW ;) ha ha ..
black edition ... I think he didnt stopped playin since he got it ;)

(in reply to Clint)
Post #: 10
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/28/2005 4:54:28 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahahaha....guys guys...calm down....

So...i wouldnt worry about freezing...game (Harry Potter) runs fine...but it's just that its somehow to messy...dont know how to explain....but.... Just get it and see for yourself...maybe you'll like it...i know i dont... But I liked previous version very much...it was fun playing it...but this one is totally opposite....dont know...maybe it's just me....so check it for yourself...

Clint....I have Most Wanted yes....although Undergound was also nice game to play...(every racing game is nice to me...as long as it has stunning graphics....and also phisics and all other details and playability are on serious levels...

And major6986...dont worry...maybe I am a Freak.......but not ADDICTED Freak....well...at least not yet...hahahahahahahahha....so I wasnt playing it all weekend you know....cause i have much more SERIOUS work to do than to play games (although NFS surely is addictive!)....

Enjoy guys (&girls if any)....

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 11
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/29/2005 2:09:42 AM   
major9686

quote:

Hahahahaha....guys guys...calm down....

So...i wouldnt worry about freezing...game (Harry Potter) runs fine...but it's just that its somehow to messy...dont know how to explain....but.... Just get it and see for yourself...maybe you'll like it...i know i dont... But I liked previous version very much...it was fun playing it...but this one is totally opposite....dont know...maybe it's just me....so check it for yourself...

Clint....I have Most Wanted yes....although Undergound was also nice game to play...(every racing game is nice to me...as long as it has stunning graphics....and also phisics and all other details and playability are on serious levels...

And major6986...dont worry...maybe I am a Freak.......but not ADDICTED Freak....well...at least not yet...hahahahahahahahha....so I wasnt playing it all weekend you know....cause i have much more SERIOUS work to do than to play games (although NFS surely is addictive!)....

Enjoy guys (&girls if any)....

dude .. I managed to play MW black edition ... on 1024x768 and it was lookin fine .. although all the options were turned off ;) ha ha ..
maybe I will even play on 1600x1200 today ha ha .. :)
it worked just fine .. but I prefer playin Fable at the moment ;) and I am an addicted freak .. played this game all weekend .. since friday ;)
I love that kind of games !!!

Post #: 12
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/29/2005 10:35:57 PM   
flammable pyro

ok this is off subject but is anyone here from america??

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 13
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/30/2005 1:47:11 AM   
fernandes

Fable > HarryPotter but NFS > Fable so ...

NFS > aLL :P
Now seriously I know that the games genre are different, but anywayz :)

(in reply to flammable pyro)
Post #: 14
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/30/2005 6:45:28 AM   
SiliconFreak

No comment...totally agree with fernandes....NFS Rullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

(in reply to fernandes)
Post #: 15
RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo - 11/30/2005 8:08:46 AM   
major9686

quote:

No comment...totally agree with fernandes....NFS Rullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I prefer RPG and Adventure games ;)
and I like racing as long as my pc can run them with all graphic options turned on ! ha ha ...

Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI