CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Asus Poor tech support !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1191 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> Asus Poor tech support ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 6:43:10 AM   
major9686

well its been 7-8 since I .. Asus "VIP" Member contacted them ..
with my problem ..
just now Ive got a reply which .. well .. I cant say what I think ..

here is the reply and the so called solution Ive got .. after 7-8 days .. and when that solution wont work I will have to contact them again .. and wait another week ..
well since I tried lots of stuff myself and kinda fixed the problem I wont be needin' their services or help .. and thank to god I wont have to be dealin' with them again ..

Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.
My name is Penny and I would be assisting you today.

Please enter ASUS website and download the latest BIOS v0205 to update, and then have a test. Due to the CPU temperature 80C degree is a little higher, could you please change another powerful CPU fan to use and have a test. The URL of download BIOS is:
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=P5LD2-VM

Hope it will help!

Welcome to refer FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) for ASUS products in ASUS website:
http://support.asus.com/faq/faq.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

If you have any other problems, please don't hesitate to let me know. Let's discuss together.
Thank you for using ASUS products and enjoying services!

Penny
ASUS Customer Service Center (Shanghai)

PS. I just replied to that mail and gave them a piece of my mind !!! screw them !!!!!

< Message edited by major9686 -- 11/24/2005 6:48:21 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 7:40:58 AM   
SiliconFreak

Its really a shame...I dont know what else to say....

So the 0205 is the latest and not 0301? What a mess...just looking at their BIOS page (or almost any other download page) gives me a headache....really...everything is soooooooo mixed up....even 3yo child could put it together better... And about your 7-8 day waiting....well...since they replied you from Shanghai....maybe they needed to find someone to translate your email first....and that takes time....

Good luck

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 2
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 9:27:32 AM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

Its really a shame...I dont know what else to say....

So the 0205 is the latest and not 0301? What a mess...just looking at their BIOS page (or almost any other download page) gives me a headache....really...everything is soooooooo mixed up....even 3yo child could put it together better... And about your 7-8 day waiting....well...since they replied you from Shanghai....maybe they needed to find someone to translate your email first....and that takes time....

Good luck

I wrote in english .. not hebrew .. (what company doesnt support english !? and need translators for it ? and if you notice in the ASUS Main site theres links to other pages of other countries .. its just a diff. index page and language .. when you press on download or forums you get to the same place .... what is that suppose to be ?)
even from leadtek I got better support .. and I used both of their american and taiwan site ...
and its still poor tech support and service ..
and I updated to 0301 like you said .. and it was the reasonable thing to do since 0301 ver. is higher .. there for newer than 0205 ...
well anyways .. the 0301 didnt do any problems to me .. I think ..
although my bios look abit diff. than it was in the 0128 bios ver. that it came with ..
asus sux !!!

< Message edited by major9686 -- 11/24/2005 9:29:44 AM >

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 3
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 12:36:59 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahahhahaha....ROTFL!!!

Oh mannn...you take it too seriously....I was just joking...hahahahahaha...sure i know you wrote in English...and I also know they know English very well (at least i think so!? )...but who knows what goes on in Shanghai....hahahahaha....

Mess, mess, mess all over ASUS's website...huh?  

Ok..anyway...I also believe(d) that 0301 should be the latest version of your BIOS...or maybe they use some other categorizations for that....to add even more mess... And about your "different look" of new bios...dont worry...i also had some new options when i upgraded mine...thats normal....also they might have changed visual look (if that's what happened in your case)...dont worry its ok...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 4
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 2:04:36 PM   
major9686

quote:

Hahahahhahaha....ROTFL!!!

Oh mannn...you take it too seriously....I was just joking...hahahahahaha...sure i know you wrote in English...and I also know they know English very well (at least i think so!? )...but who knows what goes on in Shanghai....hahahahaha....

Mess, mess, mess all over ASUS's website...huh?  

Ok..anyway...I also believe(d) that 0301 should be the latest version of your BIOS...or maybe they use some other categorizations for that....to add even more mess... And about your "different look" of new bios...dont worry...i also had some new options when i upgraded mine...thats normal....also they might have changed visual look (if that's what happened in your case)...dont worry its ok...

dude ...
check my site here :
yair23.deviantart.com/gallery

if you want send me a photo of yourself and I will manipulate it to look kinda like your avatar ;)

Post #: 5
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 2:56:38 PM   
SiliconFreak

I will check your site right away....and about my picture...no way mannnnnnn...I prefer this one...it was taken when i discovered new gold mine in my backyard...you can see its reflection in my eyes...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 6
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 3:05:44 PM   
major9686

quote:

I will check your site right away....and about my picture...no way mannnnnnn...I prefer this one...it was taken when i discovered new gold mine in my backyard...you can see its reflection in my eyes...

ah !?!?!
anyways I will do a manip. of me .. x-men style .. I will do wolverine, night-crawler, cyclop ... ;) it will be so cool !! not as my dbz manips. but still ;) ha ha ..

Post #: 7
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 3:15:07 PM   
SiliconFreak

I just checked it....nice site (but i told you that already, didnt i?)

There are just 2 things missing....

1. I would like to see some sexy babes transformed also...you know...bikini style...mmmmmm...btw...if you have hard times finding them there (which i doubt since i saw many nice sexy babes from Israel already)....maybe i shall send you some sexy models from Oz?

2. Why your shop isnt working? I wanted to buy few things for the kids....but i just couldnt cause it was empty/closed....

All-in-one...You just continue that way....You surely have lots of potential! Really!

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 8
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 3:32:07 PM   
major9686

quote:

I just checked it....nice site (but i told you that already, didnt i?)

There are just 2 things missing....

1. I would like to see some sexy babes transformed also...you know...bikini style...mmmmmm...btw...if you have hard times finding them there (which i doubt since i saw many nice sexy babes from Israel already)....maybe i shall send you some sexy models from Oz?

2. Why your shop isnt working? I wanted to buy few things for the kids....but i just couldnt cause it was empty/closed....

All-in-one...You just continue that way....You surely have lots of potential! Really!

thx .. and shop ? buy !?!? what are you talkin' about willis ?

1. send models pics to : major9686@gmail.com
and maybe I have some pics of girls from my class .. in bikinis from 3-5 years ago ;)

Post #: 9
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 3:58:25 PM   
SiliconFreak

Dont you know? You have a SHOP link there on your site....but when you click on it...its empty....maybe it's just an option...i am sure it is...so maybe you can put some of your art there to sell....

And about models...I didnt mean to send you pictures of our models...I wanted to send you REAL BABES there...so you can take their pictures and later do all that art transformation with them....so let me know if you're interested...also how much you offer them for the job done...when shall they come....and all other details....and i will let them know immidiately...and drive them to the nearest airport here...

p.s.Good idea of showing some of your girls from the class in bikinis....i dont mind if they're 3,5 or even 10 years old...as long as they werent more than 20y.o. when those pictures were taken...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 10
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/24/2005 4:50:28 PM   
major9686

quote:

Dont you know? You have a SHOP link there on your site....but when you click on it...its empty....maybe it's just an option...i am sure it is...so maybe you can put some of your art there to sell....

And about models...I didnt mean to send you pictures of our models...I wanted to send you REAL BABES there...so you can take their pictures and later do all that art transformation with them....so let me know if you're interested...also how much you offer them for the job done...when shall they come....and all other details....and i will let them know immidiately...and drive them to the nearest airport here...

p.s.Good idea of showing some of your girls from the class in bikinis....i dont mind if they're 3,5 or even 10 years old...as long as they werent more than 20y.o. when those pictures were taken...

about my friends .. well .. Im now 19.5 so they should be in the pics .. about 14-17 ..
hmmm ..
and if you like to buy some stuff .. I will be happy to update my shop with high quality high resolution prints ;) ha ha ...

Post #: 11
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/25/2005 6:08:30 AM   
SiliconFreak

if everything is regular with those 14-17yo in the pictures...and you have their parents permission...then you can post them cant you?

About your shop...you do that...update it....fill it with high-res prints...and make sure you also add some special discounts for all CDRInfo members....(plus additional discount for SiliconFreak...)...and I (and many others) will be delighted to buy something there...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 12
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/25/2005 7:56:10 AM   
major9686

quote:

if everything is regular with those 14-17yo in the pictures...and you have their parents permission...then you can post them cant you?

About your shop...you do that...update it....fill it with high-res prints...and make sure you also add some special discounts for all CDRInfo members....(plus additional discount for SiliconFreak...)...and I (and many others) will be delighted to buy something there...

are you really wanna buy my stuff ?
ha ha .. I think I can get some HQ very high resolution prints at my mom work .. they got some good printer over there .. but maybe I will go to some store and print them ..
hmmm .. regardin those girls .. its ok cause Im also in the pictures ha ha .. so dont have to ask for permission ;) besides .. they will never find out ha ha !

Post #: 13
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/25/2005 8:47:05 AM   
SiliconFreak

Just make sure we dont read later in some newspapers that you were jailed of taking illegal pictures of some underage youth... (cause in that case you'll also make it to our forum....we will publish that for sure...)...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 14
RE: Asus Poor tech support ! - 11/25/2005 9:27:09 AM   
major9686

quote:

Just make sure we dont read later in some newspapers that you were jailed of taking illegal pictures of some underage youth... (cause in that case you'll also make it to our forum....we will publish that for sure...)...

ha ha ..
go to my deviantart page .. got there one pic of one of my friends .. but with all the cloths on ;)

Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> Asus Poor tech support ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote