CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

18 Games Launch for Xbox 360 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1361 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> 18 Games Launch for Xbox 360 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
18 Games Launch for Xbox 360 ! - 11/15/2005 6:10:28 AM   
T3TRISizer

Microsoft game console hits stores next week but analysts worry about lack of a blockbuster title.

Microsoft said Monday it will release 18 video games when the software giant launches its Xbox 360 game console in North America next week, but analysts worry there’s no blockbuster title that would help spur the huge console sales the software giant is seeking.

Along with the games, Redmond-based Microsoft said 13 accessories would also be available on November 22, when the console is set to start selling in retail outlets.

Three of the games will be titles Microsoft developed including Kameo: Elements of Power, Perfect Dark Zero, and Project Gotham Racing. The remaining titles are mainly those from well-known sports franchises, like Madden NFL 06 and NHL 2K6.

Securing more than a dozen games for launch day signals the company’s attempt to offer a broad lineup to persuade gamers to spend $300—or $400 for the souped-up version—for its new console.

But analysts expressed concern there was no blockbuster title to guarantee the console will hit the sales target Microsoft wants before Sony’s PlayStation 3 lands on the market in mid-2006.

Read more...

Source : Red Herring
Post #: 1
RE: 18 Games Launch for Xbox 360 ! - 12/1/2005 10:27:52 AM   
flammable pyro

yeah im planing on geting call of duty 2 dead or alive 4  fable (just xbox game) obliviation halo 3 when it comes out. xbox360 is supsoe to have some good ones and ps3 is supose to have great ones.... but well see

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> 18 Games Launch for Xbox 360 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI