CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

X3: Reunion goes Gold !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1188 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> X3: Reunion goes Gold ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
X3: Reunion goes Gold ! - 10/18/2005 9:34:57 AM   
T3TRISizer

We've received word from the big X, (no not Xbox this time) and X3: Reunion has gone Gold and will blast it's way onto retail shelves on the 28th October 2005.

Features for X3: Reunion include:
  • Revolutionary in-house DirectX 9 engine, featuring the latest in graphical technology. Full use of the entire range of pixel shader technology is used to create realistic reflections.
  • Defeat your enemies through combat or commerce, blockades and building. Compete against traders who learn and improve as the game progresses.
  • Multi-functional user interface, offering complete user-defined control by mouse, keyboard, game pad or joystick of the unique X universe physics with controlled semi-Newtonian drifting.
  • Over 200 main game models designed in incredible detail and over 10,000 independent active objects interacting in the same real time environment as the player.
  • Additional content added post-release, including new missions, models, AI updates and new 3D content.
  • Vast factories in different sizes and constructs, spanning tens of kilometers in length built by NPCs and player alike.

For more griping information on X3: Reunion, space hop your way over to the official website!
  Source : news0r
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> X3: Reunion goes Gold ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI