CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Xbox lost Microsoft $4 billion over 4 years   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1235 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Xbox lost Microsoft $4 billion over 4 years Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xbox lost Microsoft $4 billion over 4 years - 9/28/2005 3:35:49 AM   
WinThusiast

Wish we had $4 billion to lose in the wash...

Microsoft is a company with deep pockets, but nevertheless, even we the rich and mighty INQ hacks had to suppress a shudder when it was revealed that the Xbox may have lost Microsoft upwards of $4 billion in four years. The company has always been willing to operate at a loss in order to establish itself in the gaming industry, and we reported back in July that they're willing to lose money on the Xbox 360 as well. $4 billion is still a massive loss to be making however, and one has to wonder how long and how much Microsoft bean counters have set aside for the Xbox franchise to start making money.

More at Forbes...

Source : The Inquirer
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Xbox lost Microsoft $4 billion over 4 years Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI