CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

WWE Day of Reckoning 2 ships to retail !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 815 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> WWE Day of Reckoning 2 ships to retail ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WWE Day of Reckoning 2 ships to retail ! - 8/29/2005 6:52:59 PM   
T3TRISizer

Weighing in at less than 1 pound, THQ's GameCube grappler makes its way to the retail ring.

The Day of Reckoning is nigh. Er...again.

The latest collaboration between THQ and the SmackDown! developers at Yuke's, the GameCube-exclusive Day of Reckoning 2, has shipped to retailers.

Building on the first Day of Reckoning (recently added to Nintendo's "Player's Choice" line of games), Day of Reckoning 2 offers players more than 45 playable characters, from current stars like Batista and John Cena to legends like Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart. The game's story mode was also overhauled, and there's a new user-controlled submission system as well.

Developer Yuke's has made a name for itself in wrestling games by having developed the SmackDown! series and Rumble Roses on the PlayStation 2, as well as previous WWE titles on the GameCube and Dreamcast.

Be sure to check back later today for GameSpot's full review of the game. Day of Reckoning 2 is rated T for Teen and retails for $49.99.

Source : GameSpot
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> WWE Day of Reckoning 2 ships to retail ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI