CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

World War II Combat: Road to Berlin Announced !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 770 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> World War II Combat: Road to Berlin Announced ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World War II Combat: Road to Berlin Announced ! - 8/12/2005 12:56:36 PM   
T3TRISizer

Groove Games today announced World War II Combat: Road to Berlin a high-intensity first person shooter (FPS) set in and around the chaotic battle grounds of Berlin during the final days of World War II. Developed by Direct Action Games, creators of the best-selling SPEC OPS series, Combat: Task Force 121, and Spearhead, World War II Combat: Road to Berlin features single player and multiplayer action modes on Xbox Live.

World War II Combat: Road to Berlin takes place at the close of WWII, where there was a dramatic race between U.S. and Russian forces to capture German prototypes, research and top scientists. The spoils of this race altered the direction of the Cold War and the world at large for decades to come.

All of the German weapons research and systems featured in World War II Combat: Road to Berlin are based on actual designs, prototypes and wind tunnel models that were completed before the war ended. Several of the advanced weapon systems featured in the game were actually produced and saw combat against the allies. Much of what was captured remains classified to this day, 60 years after the end of the war.

View : Full press release

Source : Groove Games
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> World War II Combat: Road to Berlin Announced ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI