CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Panasonic to introduce PC-ready cell phone !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1597 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Panasonic to introduce PC-ready cell phone ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Panasonic to introduce PC-ready cell phone ! - 7/25/2005 9:03:02 AM   
SiliconFreak

Panasonic will unveil in September a wireless telephone complete with an infrared and USB port for connecting to personal computers.

"This way, not only tones and tunes can be transferred. The telephone will also be able to store outlook addresses and appointments and more," said Panasonic's Mike Bolatzky at a wireless presentation in Hamburg, Germany.

The KX-TCD820, which will be able to accept ring tones from a variety of digital sources, includes a 1.8-inch display capable of showing off 65,000 colours.

The phone comes with a cradle that contains a joystick, enabling the user to direct the phone's communication with the PC.

Source : WebIndia123
Post #: 1
RE: Panasonic to introduce PC-ready cell phone ! - 7/27/2005 8:05:22 AM   
sp

This is good news, given the bad Panasonic record (in the past) of poor interoperability among its mobiles/cordless and the PC's...

WM # CI

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Panasonic to introduce PC-ready cell phone ! - 7/27/2005 8:49:21 AM   
SiliconFreak

Yes, but lets rather wait until they release it...because paper can handle anything...but only the time will tell if they really improved and provide everything as they are now saying they will...

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Panasonic to introduce PC-ready cell phone ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI