CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

max g-flash problem   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 637 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> max g-flash problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
max g-flash problem - 7/12/2005 10:53:02 AM   
milancro

hi, not so long time ago I purchase myself a maxfield g-flash 1gb mp3 / wma player. Now I have problem with it.
It plays music but realy too fast so you can not listen it any more, what I can do about it, just not with the service because I have tried at the place I purchase it (media market Neuwied Deutchland), without resolt.
If somebody knows how to fix the problem pls. H E L P
Post #: 1
RE: max g-flash problem - 7/13/2005 10:58:11 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hello milancro and Welcome!

I also have 512MB version of mp3 player (some noname brand ), but it plays fine and havent encountered something similar yet (I also hope I never will ).

But like always...there's got to be a solution to Your problem also...I am 100% sure about that!

So tell me few more things...

1. When You bought it...did it played songs correctly?
2. Have You reformatted the player or perform some other unconventional methods with it?
3. Does everything else works fine? And also...is this happening with ALL your songs or just some?

As far as I could read from other websites and forums...looks like your player has some problems with sampling....check few advices HERE and HERE and see if they could help you out. Also if some other members here have any idea about it...please help.

If you have a CD that came with a player...then try to see if that default song can be found there and try to play it...it should play correctly (or try to find some songs with various bitrates to see if some of them work)...otherwise...try to see if it has some options in menu to setting bitrates and sampling speeds....and if all that fails....maybe reformat it and install it from a scratch....something should work 100%!

Finally....I dont know if this software and stuff works on every flash mp3 player or not....but if nothing else wont work...maybe i can send you files and software that came with my CD, so you could check it out if it works for you....

Thats all....let me know about your progress....Good Luck!

SiliconFreak.

(in reply to milancro)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> max g-flash problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI