CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RIO RIOT, Software and Hardware availabilities   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 661 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> Mobile Devices >> RIO RIOT, Software and Hardware availabilities Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RIO RIOT, Software and Hardware availabilities - 6/21/2005 4:25:24 PM   
kuchu

I've had Rio Riot for more than 1 year maybe almost two. I was new to the term technology and so I didn't think much when I decided to buy this beautiful 20GB and considering the limitation of mp3 players at that time.

Later I found out that I cannot transfer back my songs from my player to the computer. I have sent an email to the technical support for rio and they told me to update my firmware, which I did, and restart my rio and use Rio Taxi. The result? Nada. Still unable to transfer back.

I tried to search on the internet but they all also complain the same thing about the incapability on transfering the music back to their computer. Rio Riot is a great product along with great software aside from the problem above and the size of the player.

I wish someone could help me with this and maybe have the solution. My battery is already failing to recharge and devil knows when my hard drive is gonna fail so I want to transfer all my music back to my computer and having them as a backup.
Post #: 1
RE: RIO RIOT, Software and Hardware availabilities - 7/7/2005 4:53:18 PM   
emperor

i don't have that device, i can only think of searching aroun the net to see if anyone has come up with a work around for this

(in reply to kuchu)
Post #: 2
RE: RIO RIOT, Software and Hardware availabilities - 11/1/2005 9:16:14 PM   
Mr_Pink

I also am attempting to transfer files from my Rio Riot to my PC.  I have not had any luck finding a way to perform this transfer and hate to lose all of the files.  Did you find any software that will help?

(in reply to kuchu)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> Mobile Devices >> RIO RIOT, Software and Hardware availabilities Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI