CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X600 Drives Limited Edition Racing Notebook PC !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1324 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X600 Drives Limited Edition Racing Notebook PC ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X600 Drives Limited Edition ... - 6/16/2005 7:51:54 PM   
SiliconFreak

Bizcom Electronics Selects ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® graphics to power high performance Compal DL70 Notebook Line

ATI Technologies Inc. the global leader for notebook PC graphics, is powering a new line of limited-edition Formula One-themed notebook PCs with its Mobility™ Radeon® X600 graphics processor. Featuring lightening-fast PCI Express® graphics performance, innovative power management features and exceptional multimedia connectivity, the Compal DL70 easily handles today's most visually demanding applications without sacrificing battery life. Uniquely designed, the Formula One-inspired DL70 is a highly versatile notebook ideal for entertainment enthusiasts and mobile professionals alike.

"Formula One is synonymous with speed and performance, as are these notebooks," said David Cummings, Director of Marketing, ATI's Mobile Business Unit. "Whether for business or pleasure, these notebooks deliver outstanding Mobility Radeon graphics quality and performance to meet all of your mobile computing needs."

"Built from the inside out for quality and performance, these limited edition racing notebooks spare no detail," said Alok Sarna, Business Director of Bizcom Electronics Inc. (Canada). "Backed by Mobility Radeon X600 visual performance, the technical innovation under the cover is as equally impressive as the unique carbon fiber racing design of the exterior."

Weighing in at a mere 6.5 pounds, the Compal DL70 is backed by 128MB of dedicated graphics memory for lightning-fast visual performance, as well as ATI's innovative PowerPlay™ power management technology for up to 4.5 hours of battery life. The DL70 supports Intel® Centrino™ mobile technology and is custom-configurable with support for the latest Intel Pentium® M processors and wireless adaptors. The notebook also features a wide-screen, high resolution 15.4 inch SXGA + TFT-LCD display with front-mounted multimedia controls for maximum ease-of-use. An internal TV tuner and personal video recorder functionality are optionally available.

Source : ATI
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X600 Drives Limited Edition Racing Notebook PC ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI