CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X800 XT Unleashes the Ultimate Mobile Gaming Experience !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 803 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X800 XT Unleashes the Ultimate Mobile Gaming Experience ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X800 XT Unleashes the Ultima... - 6/6/2005 6:32:54 AM   
SiliconFreak

Mobility™ Radeon® X800 XT sets the performance gold standard for today's cutting-edge DirectX® 9 games

ATI Technologies Inc., the industry leader in notebook PC graphics, is raising the bar for the mobile enthusiast with the introduction of Mobility™ Radeon® X800 XT. Delivering lightning-fast, ultra-high graphics performance, the Mobility Radeon X800 XT features 16 pixel pipelines-an industry first in notebook graphics. Designed for high-end desktop replacement notebooks and today's most visually intensive games, the Mobility Radeon X800 XT unleashes the ultimate notebook gaming experience.

Mobility Radeon X800 XT will be available from world-leading designers of enthusiast gaming PCs including Alienware, Rock, Eurocom, VoodooPC, HyperSonic, Pro-Star, Velocity Micro and Sager.

"ATI continues to push the performance frontier in mobile graphics for today's most visually intense DirectX 9 games," said Patrick Cooper, director of product management for Alienware. "By offering mobile systems based on Mobility Radeon X800 XT, we can deliver the ultimate gaming experience that's second to none."

"ATI's market leadership in notebook gaming is a testament to our perseverance as an innovator and our commitment to delivering industry-leading technology to our customers," said David Cummings, Director of Marketing for ATI's Mobile Business Unit. "The introduction of Mobility Radeon X800 XT enables us to deliver exceptional graphics performance and sets a new standard in mobile gaming technology."

Equipped with 16 pixel pipelines and six vertex engines, as well as a 256-bit memory interface and GGDR3 support, the Mobility Radeon X800 XT delivers virtual performance parity to ATI's award winning Radeon® X800 XT PE desktop graphics processors.

Source : ATI Press Release
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> ATI's Mobility™ Radeon® X800 XT Unleashes the Ultimate Mobile Gaming Experience ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI