CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Ubisoft Reveal More On Brothers In Arms 2 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1303 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Ubisoft Reveal More On Brothers In Arms 2 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ubisoft Reveal More On Brothers In Arms 2 ! - 6/2/2005 1:24:05 PM   
T3TRISizer

The second instalment of the WWII shooter set to be Earned in Blood...

Ubisoft has announced more details on the next chapter in the Brothers In Arms franchise, as well as revealing that the game is to be subtitled ‘Earned in Blood.” The title, which is pencilled in for an Autumn 2005 release on Xbox, PlayStation 2, and PC is set to build on the success of the first instalment, Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30, by introducing more multiplayer features with online support for all three formats (the PC version will also include modification support), a co-operative Skirmish Mode allowing one or two players to play through a series of custom combat missions, as well as featuring new weapons and vehicles.

“Based on a true story Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30™ renewed the WWII shooters category by offering the most authentic and emotional trip into the brutal reality of war like no other competitors did before”, said John Parkes, EMEA Marketing Director for Ubisoft. “Considered as the most authentic WWII shooter ever Brothers in Arms™ returns and gamers can expect Earned In Blood™ to once again be the best this fall.”

The game has been developed by Gearbox, although Ubisoft’s Shanghai studios collaborated throughout the creation of the game, and will include a brand-new storyline as players make their way through Normandy as Sergeant Joe Hartsock - we’ll have more on Brothers In Arms: Earned in Blood shortly...

Source : TVG
Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 6/2/2005 4:34:15 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
  Post #: 2
RE: Ubisoft Reveal More On Brothers In Arms 2 ! - 6/3/2005 11:40:08 AM   
T3TRISizer

Surely they have studio in Shanghai....where do you sleep, that they dont steal you away Ionian???

Or were You away from your Montreal base for last 5 years or so....and thats why You dont know more about Ubisoft's evolution....

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 3
RE: Ubisoft Reveal More On Brothers In Arms 2 ! - 6/3/2005 11:48:38 AM   
SiliconFreak

Guys, guys...stop, calm down...and rather have some beers...

The point is...that i was there in 2004....its one of the biggest and cleanest studios in the world, loaded with state-of-the-art equipment....anything else to add?  (I know you cant believe that Ionian,because its exactly the opposite to what Montreal base looks like....but....its true...so...go Ubisoft gooooo...from Montreal to Shanghai...)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(in reply to T3TRISizer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Ubisoft Reveal More On Brothers In Arms 2 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI