CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

BBA Part time Program in Switzerland.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 637 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> BBA Part time Program in Switzerland. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BBA Part time Program in Switzerland. - 5/11/2005 3:28:48 AM   
fawcett

I am doing BBA Full time Program from B.M.University in Switzerland. It is a part-time program over 4 years. It is conceived to distribute to the students an understanding of the concepts and practices in Management. The Bachelor of Business Administration is designed to provide a strong practical undergraduate level education using the principles, theories, and tools necessary to succeed in business. The BBA coursework is designed to train not only proficient, highly skilled professionals who are both comfortable and capable in an environment of rapid change, but also to demonstrate leadership, the understanding of human relationships, and problem-solving abilities essential for success in any business endeavor.
Total number of credits required: -180 credits (which represent 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours).
Duration of study: -3 year for the full time program -or 4 years for part time program -The program has to be finished in a max of 6 years.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> BBA Part time Program in Switzerland. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI