CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

VtodDVD Systems Announces RocketDVD Professional !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1301 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> VtodDVD Systems Announces RocketDVD Professional ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VtodDVD Systems Announces RocketDVD Professional ! - 4/15/2005 7:16:31 AM   
SiliconFreak

VtodDVD Systems adds (3) new features and (2) new Encoder boards to the RocketDVD Professional(TM) product line-up. The new features include:

-- OSD -- This feature enables you to place multiple graphics or text lines directly on to the video while you're encoding. You get the ability to place these anywhere on the video and you can select the opacity for each element separately.

-- Polling -- This feature enables you to create a simple text file containing job parameters in a folder and RocketDVD will read this file and execute the job. With Polling you can now fully automate DVD creation from a variety of applications including web based or databases without complicated XML or "C" programming.

-- Pre-Encoded Files -- This feature allows you to use DVD compliant files that have been created outside RocketDVD for your DVD disc. We support MPEG-2 Elementary, MPEG-2 Program and VOB files for input.

The new video encoders added included:

-- Vitec VM2-2 -- This board supports S-Video and Composite video inputs and unbalanced audio inputs.

-- Vitec VM2-Pro -- This board supports SDI, Component, S-Video and Composite video inputs. Audio inputs include AES (Digital Audio), Balanced XLR and unbalanced Line in.

Stop by the Vitec Multimedia Booth SL3306 and see the new enhancements.

RocketDVD Professional can be purchased as software only, software and encoding hardware or as a turnkey system available in both desktop and rack-mount configurations. The turnkey systems use industry standard hardware and include a flat screen monitor (with desktop only), keyboard, and mouse. Video input options include: SDI, component, S-Video and Composite. Audio input options include: AES, Balanced XLR and unbalanced Line in (captured in Dolby AC3 or MPEG Audio).

You can see RocketDVD Professional(TM) in booth SL3306 at NAB2005. For a full specifications sheet go to www.vtodvdsystems.com or call 866-775-9067.

Source : BusinessWire
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> VtodDVD Systems Announces RocketDVD Professional ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI