CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

X850 XT PE AGP To Arrive Soon !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1255 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> X850 XT PE AGP To Arrive Soon ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
X850 XT PE AGP To Arrive Soon ! - 4/8/2005 8:25:37 PM   
SiliconFreak

Expected by end of the month...

ATI has not forgotten about the millions of AGP systems around and it wants to continue delivering high-end cards for that market. We already revealed that even the R520 Fudo will end up in an AGP version.

In the meantime, ATI is just about to ship the Radeon X850 XT PE AGP version based on the R481. This card is currently sampling and you can expect it in shops very soon, we expect even by the end of the month.

Overclockers, for example, already has the card listed and it will cost £324.95 once it becomes available. You can check it here. This card will have to compete against its older brother X800XT PE card that is still available and clocked just 20MHz lower than this new performance king. This card costs just a little bit less than £270. It will be interesting to compare the two.

Nvidia now might have a problem as it doesn’t have anything apart from the Geforce 6800 Ultra to offer but we still have to see how much performance can X850 XT PE AGP deliver.

Source : TheInquirer
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> X850 XT PE AGP To Arrive Soon ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI