CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Using Pioneer A03 DVD-R with PrimoDVD to burn CDRs   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 864 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Using Pioneer A03 DVD-R with PrimoDVD to burn CDRs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Using Pioneer A03 DVD-R with PrimoDVD to burn CDRs - 10/19/2001 7:54:15 AM   
Mike Nielsen

I just tried burning some audio CDRs with my A03 using Prassi PrimoDVD and it did not work correctly. When creating audio CDs, the best way to create them is "disk-at--once" which keeps the laser running across the surface of the disk, from start to finish. With the alternative, "track-at-once," the laser is turned off and on between tracks and can create glitches that can be heard in between tracks. In fact, that is what is happening with PrimoDVD, even though I have selected disk-at-once writing. Has anyone else run into this? I went to the web page by Veritas cited in the blue paper manual that came with the drive but there is no support there for PrimoDVD. Anyone see this? Have a clue? I own Nero, too, but it won't yet work with the A03.

Mike Nielsen

Post #: 1
RE: Using Pioneer A03 DVD-R with PrimoDVD to burn CDRs - 10/19/2001 8:27:18 AM   
john

Latest Nero supports A03

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to Mike Nielsen)
Post #: 2
RE: Using Pioneer A03 DVD-R with PrimoDVD to burn CDRs - 10/21/2001 9:31:09 AM   
Mike Nielsen

Thanks, John. I downloaded Nero 5.5.5.1 and it works great with the Pioneer A03. I have also found out from Veritas that Pioneer tech support is the one that is supposed to be handling support for PrimoDVD so I have an email into them on this.

Mike Nielsen

(in reply to Mike Nielsen)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Using Pioneer A03 DVD-R with PrimoDVD to burn CDRs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI