CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1368 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/16/2005 11:01:58 AM   
SiliconFreak

On March 18 and 19, respectively, Olympus and Fuji Photo Film are to launch sales of the new M-XD1GM and M1GB xD Picture Card media with 1GB capacity.

Both novelties utilize MLC (Multi Level Cells) and will cost ¥20K (about ~190).

Source: PC Watch

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/21/2005 8:30:51 PM   
arith

Wow....good news for me.

But I just bought a 512MB xD Card in January.

Blog: http://arithmandar.blogspot.com/

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/22/2005 6:30:24 AM   
SiliconFreak

I am glad You liked the news...

So dont wait another second now...go for it...

Have a nice day/night everyone!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee....

(in reply to arith)
Post #: 3
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/22/2005 9:27:24 AM   
semo

wow these things are big...
i thought memory cards were supposed to get smaller

Post #: 4
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/22/2005 9:45:47 AM   
SiliconFreak

They surely are big semo...afterall....who would pay so much money...for i.e. .1"x.1" card? I know I wouldnt...so...thats why they are sooooooooooooo big...ohhhhhh..actually...the picture above is a 1:10 scale of the actual size of cards...so to see it in 1:1...you would need at least 80" monitor....which I believe You dont have....so....

(in reply to semo)
Post #: 5
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/22/2005 10:05:04 AM   
semo

well i might have..
you don't know

weeell ok i don't have one... but you don't have one either. ha-haa

Post #: 6
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/22/2005 3:34:38 PM   
MP3Mogul

LOL, the XD is a TINY card, the smallest of them all. This card is already in production, as I have purchased one from SAMS CLUB in the USA, around 89.00 USD if I remember correctly, which was fantastic.

It's a GREAT way to transport media if you have a card reader as well!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to semo)
Post #: 7
RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! - 3/22/2005 6:09:53 PM   
SiliconFreak

Semo semo...You just dont give up, huh? Btw...how could You be so sure that I dont have 80" monitor? Does TV count here also?-cause its almost that size...could You imagine playing DOOM3 alike game on such big screen? Neeither could I...

Anyway...I maybe know someone who will be the first to actually have 80" monitor (when they hit the market that is)...let me introduce him to you semo...voila...here he is....the one and only...mr.....MP3Mogul!!!...applause...yeahhhhhhhh....

So MP3Mogul...although I dont have neither of those 2 XD cards from picture above...I know that they surely are great! And small and tiny also offcourse... I must also say that You always make me smile...really...hahahahaha...because You always have the latest products...let it be those external 300GB drives...latest motherboards...or like in our case, newest XD cards...and even funnier...You dont even know exact price...like You dont care...if it was $89 or $890...hahahaha...lucky You is all I may say... I just hope I may come to visit You if I come to USA someday...to see all that technology lying around Your luxurious Hollywood Villa...

Best wishes to everyone...

*SiliconFreak OUT*

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI