CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Tul To Showcase New Graphics Cards At CeBIT !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1059 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Tul To Showcase New Graphics Cards At CeBIT ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tul To Showcase New Graphics Cards At CeBIT ! - 3/7/2005 8:49:25 AM   
SiliconFreak

Tul Corporation will showcase a variety of its new PowerColor-brand graphics cards, including the X850, X800, X700 and X300 SE HyperMemory series at the upcoming CeBIT 2005 from March 10-16 in Hannover, Germany, the company said Friday.

Among them, the PowerColor X850 series is a native AGP 8X graphics card, built using ATI Technologies’ Radeon X850 graphics processor, the company said. The X850 features 16 pixel pipelines and six vertex shader units, with core/memory speeds of up to 540/590 MHz and memory up to 256MB of GDDR 3 running on a 256-bit bus.

Other than graphics cards, Tul will also display its newest mainboard and multimedia product lines at the exhibition.

Source : DigiTimes
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Tul To Showcase New Graphics Cards At CeBIT ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI